User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elm street remake - cut/deleted scenes

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the movie was not that bad aside from all the CGI but maybe they can fix it with a sequel if they do it and do it right.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they said on wikipedia that JEH signed on to do 3 movies total....havent heard anything since then!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we will see another ANOES movie for a long time. They would need a Killer script. something original not just combinding the ideas from Freddy's Revenge and Dream Warriors.

If anything some kind of Prequel. (Son of a Hundred maniacs has the right idea. Unless someone comes up woth a concept so inventive and scary that a true sequel can be born I think we are out of luck.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still don't see everyone's complaint about Jackie as Freddy. He was really my only pick to play Freddy if Robert had to be replaced, and I thought he did brilliantly. I like the remake because of him, and him only. Rooney Mara is awful, as is most of the teenagers acting in the movie. But, like most instances when it comes to a Nightmare movie, I watch it for Freddy, not his victims. Had there been a sequel, I think Jackie would have done even better in it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely love to see the film fixed with all that missing footage back in. It seems that some of the best and more original parts of the movie were cut out and replaced with nonsense. Honestly I thought there would have been a directors/producers (not sure who screwed it up) cut out by now. Might have to see if someone like Scream Factory can acquire the film and give us that cut.

- - - Updated - - -

I would definitely love to see the film fixed with all that missing footage back in. It seems that some of the best and more original parts of the movie were cut out and replaced with nonsense. Honestly I thought there would have been a directors/producers (not sure who screwed it up) cut out by now. Might have to see if someone like Scream Factory can acquire the film and give us that cut.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why can't we get another re-boot already! It's already been almost 4 years without Freddy. He should have come back by now. Give me a new story, or a prequel....SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE! I will always think that Robert is the best and only Freddy but I used to say the same thing about Jack Nicholson as the joker until Heath Ledger. I know there is someone out there who can do the role justice. I didn't think Jackie was bad but the story was way to close to the original. How long do you think it will be before we see Freddy again?

- - - Updated - - -

why can't we get another re-boot already! It's already been almost 4 years without Freddy. He should have come back by now. Give me a new story, or a prequel....SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE! I will always think that Robert is the best and only Freddy but I used to say the same thing about Jack Nicholson as the joker until Heath Ledger. I know there is someone out there who can do the role justice. I didn't think Jackie was bad but the story was way to close to the original. How long do you think it will be before we see Freddy again?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More than anything, I want a deluxe DVD release that shows the cut scene of Freddy making the glove...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually thought nancy and quinton did an amazing job in terms of acting.... the other teens were super annoying..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Remake sucked big time. Worst Remake ever made.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I didn't understand why the producers didn't contact both Wes Craven and Robert Shaye for their input.