Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a really good JOKER costume .. any ideas ??

Thanks

Question looking for a really good JOKER costume .. any ideas ??

hey guys.. somethinī diffrent this time

since my girlfriendīs seen the HARLEY QUINN-version from the ARKHAM ASYLUM-game, she knows what she wants to be for the upcoming (lol) halloween

well, though Iīd like to have a really cool -suit til then, I decided to give his most evil villain a chance!
    as you can imagine, I donīt want to go the Heath Ledger-way (he was awesome on that part, as was his make-up and outfit )..
    instead Iīd try a mix between the CARTOON and - of course - the COMICAL version, plus a few adds from the game also.

that beeinī said, I not only have to check a really cool - and also freaky - tuxedo,
    Iīll also need some latex pieces I can add to my preīīy face

that means
    a) a big, long nose (mine isnīt THAT big.. ha ha ha)
    b) a long and edgy chin
    c) the GRIN (remember, more cartoony than scar(!)y) and (maybe, not neccessary)
    d) a piece to raise my eyebrows and to give the skull a more boney kind of structure (similar to some of the zombie pieces)

yeah, a full-head mask would be easier.. but thatīs only half of the fun

so, if anybody knows anything.. please donīt hesitate to answer
    This.. is God!

Thanks

This was my last costume... i cant find any pics of my full costume but it was hand made by my fiancee. (That is not my fiancee btw lol)

It would look a shit load betther with prosthetics. but if theres none on hand shadowing can make features pop out alittle bit also dude.
    My jacket had long tails the green shirt was actualy a chicks shirt that was short sleave. We actualy cut offf the frilly sleaves and sewed them on to the inside of the jacket to make the shirt look like a long one. and it worked. i then got a knitted orange vest. and used black ribbon for the tie.
    Last edited by BlooDSheD; 02-09-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    Oh, God, I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count my self a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

BlooDSheD.

BornOfFire
    Here is my Joker I did in 07. It was done with a latex prosthetic purchased through www.ScreamTeam.com. this was before the Heath Ledger Joker, so there weren't any costumes for sale, so my girl and her mom custom made everything from the vest, to the pants, to the jacket. The only thing that wasnt custom made was the orange shirt. Took 4.5 hours on the face, I stick with silicone masks for now lol.

Thanks
    Two of my friends came last year to my party as the joker both really cool one came with a full deck of cards all jokers and a gun that when you fired it it said BANG in big letters. The other had some really cool make up stuff that stretched your skin??? Gave him a really evil grin

Thanks
    I'm actually doing up a Joker costume soon. As cool as Heath was in The Dark Knight I personally can't stand seeing Heath Joker costumes, it's like The Dark Knight comes out and all of a sudden everyone is doing fucking Heath Joker costumes and all you can find on Google searches for the Joker are pictures of Heath Ledger. He's become one of those annoying pop culture icons like people wearing Che Guevara shirts despite having no idea who the Hell he is or chicks wearing those sequin Rolling Stones shirts with the lips on them when they haven't a clue who the band are....anyway rant over.

I'll be basing my Joker on his appearance in The Killing Joke, The Man Who Laughs and the Arkahm Asylum and Arkham City games (since the games Joker was based on Killing Joke and Man Who Laughs anyway, just with slight differences) so it'll be a bit of a mixed one using my favourite elements from each one. There is a full Joker costume you can find on cosplay sites that has the basis of almost everything you need but it's pretty expensive, I'm a huge Batman/Joker fan though so I might decide to get it at some point. I've found most of the pieces I need for the costume so far though, I'm looking forward to doing a Joker since I have a good build for it being tall and ridiculously skinny.

PS. Here's the suit I was talking about.
    http://www.hellocosplay.com/hallowee...uit-p-819.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BornOfFire View Post
    It was done with a latex prosthetic purchased through www.ScreamTeam.com.

hell yeah.. thatīs exactly what Iīm looking for
    do you have any full shot of your costume? Iīm still not sure which way Iīll go and how the main colours should be

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rigormortis View Post
    I'm actually doing up a Joker costume soon.

I'll be basing my Joker on his appearance in The Killing Joke, The Man Who Laughs and the Arkahm Asylum and Arkham City games

http://www.hellocosplay.com/hallowee...uit-p-819.html
    WTF .. youīve stolen MY idea

only kiddin, bro!
    true.. since *the dark knight*, nobody seems to know the origin of the joker anymore.. shame on them!

btw: thx for the link, Iīll think that over
    This.. is God!

Westchester, New York, United States, United States
    Thanks
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPFX-JOKER-B...item43acf832fc This would be what i would choose Striking resemblance to Heath Ledger lol
    One, two, freddys coming for you....

three, four, better lock your door....

five, six, grab your crucifix....

seven, eight, better stay awake....

nine, ten, never sleep again....

Every town has an Elm street

Thanks
    We know you would Jared and your about the only one here who could ...look at that price tag ...damn!!!

Thanks
    first: thats a joker ZOMBIE (wth?)
    second: what did I say about Heath? right.. NO *dark knight* punk
    This.. is God!

Westchester, New York, United States, United States
    Thanks
    I think thats a badass piece, i've never seen another either. May very well be one of a kind.
    One, two, freddys coming for you....

three, four, better lock your door....

five, six, grab your crucifix....

seven, eight, better stay awake....

nine, ten, never sleep again....

Every town has an Elm street