Thread: ideas for a fredddy haunted house room

Thanks

ideas for a fredddy haunted house room

for this years haunt ive been given the same bedroom themed room i got last year. do you guys have any ideas on how i can freddy it up?

Thanks
    Freddy could like come out of the bed and scare guest or what if you line it with red and olvie green stiped rooms but thats just some ideas how big is the room? you could do like glens death where an actor can get pulled under the bed from the center
    "No no no don't be afraid this time it isn't one of your nightmares this one was mine"

Thanks
    Have them invert the bedroom so they feel like they're walking on the ceiling.

Thanks
    why not play the N.O.E.S theme music as the guest enter the bedroom then have a freddy shadow on the wall and maniacal laughter
    "1.2 freddy's coming for you. 3.4 better lock your door. 5.6 grab your crucifix.
    7.8 better stay up late. 9.10 never sleep again." Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    I designed a haunt in 1990 based soley on Freddy and Nightmare on Elm Street. Basically the two most popular rooms were these.
    1. start of in hallway which leads to boiler room setup. No freddy here, just typical boiler room sounds and the occasional freddy glove on metal sound. Made floor out out of flexible steel to give a cat walk feel while walking. created equipment and such, even had real fire in boiler for effect.
    2. Living room. Had room set up with TV, couch, tall vertical mirror on wall. THings you would typically see in a living room. My friend was sitting on couch and watching tv. As the people come in he falls to sleep and the tv turns to static. At this point I jump out through the mirror as freddy, grab my friend. Act like I am stabbing him with my glove after a saying or two. Once he falls to the ground I turn to the people and head after them sending them into the next room. The mirror was a tall vertical one I split in half and put on hinges so I could open them like saloon doors and jump through them out to the audience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnubisCrypt For This Useful Post:

cisco (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Wow awesome idea sounds great and allot of fun.

Thanks
    Sweet!!!
    "No no no don't be afraid this time it isn't one of your nightmares this one was mine"

Thanks
    Yeah I sure will try the mirror thing lol.

Thanks
    Put a dummy on the bed and pretend it's Nancy. When they walk in turn and attack

Thanks
    Get some really stretchy bed sheets and recreate the scene of Freddy standing up and slice your way out of it and even use the saying "I'm going to split you in two". Add a little fog under the sheet as you come up and you have a great bedroom scene.
    "This.....is god."