Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freddy's Nightmares on DVD Region Free! RARE!!!

Thanks

Freddy's Nightmares on DVD Region Free! RARE!!!

So I have had my eye out for these for some time but have only been able to find them on VHS or the first 3 episodes on Region 2 DVD/ Bluray Nightmare box set.

But I recently found a site that has seasons 1 & 2 together on a Region Free DVD. It's a bit pricey but I finally caved and got it.

Here is the Link to the site they have all kinds of Rare DVDs http://www.dvdrare.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=247

Thanks
    Wow that is pricy let me know the quality on them.

Thanks
    I'm sure it won't be the best of Quality but it's gotta be an upgrade from VHS and the terrible quality Episodes that I downloaded online. It's just so rare to find these on DVD so I had to do it! one less glove on my wall but at least I will get a whole new set of Freddy one liners. Really the shipping is the part that kills me!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K Krueger View Post
    I'm sure it won't be the best of Quality but it's gotta be an upgrade from VHS and the terrible quality Episodes that I downloaded online. It's just so rare to find these on DVD so I had to do it! one less glove on my wall but at least I will get a whole new set of Freddy one liners. Really the shipping is the part that kills me!
    So what was your verdict on these? Yea or Nay?

Thanks
    45 in the uk price might save up and get them.
    "1.2 freddy's coming for you. 3.4 better lock your door. 5.6 grab your crucifix.
    7.8 better stay up late. 9.10 never sleep again." Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks
    After you have it can you maybe put in the pirate bay lol

Thanks
    Looking foward to a review on the dvds quality, would be a great addition to the collection.

Thanks
    Ended up cancelling the order. Had some other expenses. :-( Maybe next pay check. Trying to save up to move into a new place.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to K Krueger For This Useful Post:

Nightmare fiend (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    Hey I just realized I got the same copy of that DVD set as you were looking into getting a few years ago. The quality is pretty good and it commercial free and not choppy. the only down side was the case for season one was broken when it got to me but other than that it was all good arrived on time. It was a little dark picture wise but all in all not bad. Make sure you have the right DVD player before you buy them because I did not and now all I can do is watch them on my lap top it won’t work in my DVD player>>

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I just realized I got the same copy of that DVD set as you were looking into getting a few years ago. The quality is pretty good and it's commercial free and not choppy. the only down side was the case for season one was broken when it got to me but other than that it was all good arrived on time. It was a little dark picture wise but all in all not bad. Make sure you have the right DVD player before you buy them because I did not and now all I can do is watch them on my lap top it won’t work in my DVD player>>
    "No no no don't be afraid this time it isn't one of your nightmares this one was mine"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy's cassie For This Useful Post:

Nightmare fiend (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K Krueger View Post
    Ended up cancelling the order. Had some other expenses. :-( Maybe next pay check. Trying to save up to move into a new place.
    Money is always tough bro~ hope your new home takes precedence over any of this stuff and best of luck!!!

Thanks Cassie for the review of the quality~ That always irks me when certain dvds won't play on certain devices as that can be really annoying! Picture quality is always important to me, especially since we are super spoiled with all of the high definition releases we have available, but as long as it is tolerable, I may give this set a shot!