User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just watched the remake last night...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said freddyphile1428. I'll take remakes of classics over any of the new scary movies that come out. I could care less about Saw 17 or I know what you did last spring, summer, and fall. I just wish they would have committed to the direction that Freddy didn't actually molest the children and more or less became evil because he was wrongfully accused and murdered...I know that would more or less destroy the original storyline but who cares? The original movies will always exist and I'd rather not watch shot for shot remakes. The remake of Psycho, in my opinion, is one of the worst horror remakes ever. Just like Vince couldn't potray Norman, who can replace Robert as Freddy? No one...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hated it as well. But the glove was top notch!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it wasnt a remake it was more of new vision of anoes but yes the make up could of been better but if you think about it you could look like that if your face was melted and the cast could of been better but it was scary unlike the other noes seqeuls and it was cool that they reworked some classic sceens and the ending was cool also it could of been better but when you watch try not to think of it as a remake think of it as is own movie and then its pretty good

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I think of the Elm street remake one word comes to mind...atrocious!

- - - Updated - - -

At least we have son of 100 maniacs to look forward to, the guy playing Freddy looks far more menacing than Jacky Earl Haley.