User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Reason to Hate This Movie!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Yet Another Reason to Hate This Movie!

This douche! LOL

douche.jpg

When my girlfriend and I watched this failure, she remarked on how she wished he would die first so we wouldn't have to look at his dumb face. Turns out he gets the girl (a.k.a. Fake Nancy), and lasts through the whole movie.

God I hate this movie! LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightmare fiend For This Useful Post:

BlooDSheD (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you mean, he had a strange feebleness to him throughout the whole movie and always looked sick. Makes me wonder how he got Nancy to date him.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I hate to start off my reputation this way but I actually liked the remake lol. I grew up with the series and for the most part, ANOES was my Sesame Street growing up. It's a real shock I didn't turn out a psycho lol. It's been a couple of years since I've watched the remake though so maybe I'd have a different opinion if I watch it again. Honestly though, I really liked the idea that 'ole Fred wasn't actually guilty of child molestation (at least I think I remember the story hinting to that) and thought that would have been an interesting new take for the reboot. Of course it turned out he did actually do it. Anyways, just my thoughts on it. Don't think I'm dumb lol.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet Another Reason to Hate This Movie!

I thought the remake was poor. I only liked the bits with Freddy in and I did not like the rest of the cast. But most of all I hate the fact they changed so much from the original. I can watch the movie and enjoy it because I'm a Freddy fan but I know the film is pretty bad.

Sent from Jay's iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scenes from the original stick out like a sore thumb.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime87 View Post
    The scenes from the original stick out like a sore thumb.
    Yeah very ham-handed attempts at throwing things from the first movie into the remake without any bearing or context to suggest why they put them in there at all. All they did was take away even more from anything that could have been good with this film. Pretty piss poor all around!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I have to say to this is I like the glove!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cisco For This Useful Post:

ShayFogg (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HHHHhmmmmm where do I start. The opening wasn't so bad. I did enjoy watching Dean Slit his own throat. and I actually like that fast scissor thing that Jackie does with the glove but didn't like how the glove was always curled up behind him like a T-rex arm or a chicken wing. The glove is one of the best things in the movie, show that fucker off! Kris's Death was a Rip off of Tina's in the original and I don't think they improved on it at all. In fact everything that was stolen from the original was a failure. The scene with CGI Freddy coming out of the wall was painfully bad. Couldn't haver been more fake looking. reminded me of commercials with poorly animated charaters likethe General insurance guy. Nancy was boring as hell, might has well have cast Kristen Stewart. Also Quinten is a worm! Plus none of the kills were creative, no Freddy snakes or Cockroaches, TV's turning into Freddy, Just stabbing and slicing everyone. Bid deal it's been done. The should have explored the dream realm more, visually stricking worlds just stuff like being able to fly or walk trough walls. It seems like all the cool or potentially cool stuff ended up on the editing room floor. Jackie at least had a couple of good lines "The human brain keeops fuctioning after you die, we have 6 more minutes to play" and "I was just petting Him" The molester angle was a good way to go but they blew it by not having him know as the springwood slasher. In the original series the whole town and maybe even the state was looking for a child murder. In this one its just a small group of parents that that think some guy was molesting their kids...REALLY?! Hey this guy may or may not be touching or molesting our kids but lets not call the police and get evidence, hello this is the fucking 90's or early 2000's I think forensics has come along way maybe an investigation before buring a guy alive. It's not like he killed anyone Lol. Aside from the opening scene, the glove, the scene grocerie store where Nacy is inbetwwen the waking and the dream world were the only good parts. The rest of this movie is an abomination, but I still watch it from time to time just to rip on it and because my wife actually likes it. In the end it's a let down and sad to sey that Freddy is finally dead. The only man who could resurect Freddy is Robert! I hope some day Warner Bros wakes the fuck up and pays him so much that he has to be Freddy just one last time!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to K Krueger For This Useful Post:

Nightmare fiend (04-18-2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K Krueger View Post
    The only man who could resurect Freddy is Robert! I hope some day Warner Bros wakes the fuck up and pays him so much that he has to be Freddy just one last time!!!
    That would be awesome~ definitely a start, but Wes Craven or someone with equally good writing and directing skills has to step up to the task. Get some good actors thrown in the mix and it has the potential for actually being not just good but great.

It is always going to be the shitty producers and the studios who have the final say on these things. For them it all boils down to budget and seeing a return on their money. If they can sneak through with these second rate re-makes and still turn a profit that is all they really care about. Going with name recognition and cheap second-rate writing, acting and directing seems to be the formula they are sticking to. If they really wanted to be successful they should invest more into making a quality film and making it right!

Just my $0.02..............

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't agree more. They would need to take Freddy in in a whole new way. Make it a crazy Inception type of movie. Dream world so spactacular they will blow your mind!

Keep Dreaming though it will be a long While before we see that. If ever....Luckily we have Son Of A Hundred Maniacs to Look Forard to.