0 Thread(s)
    And thats a good point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually liked the movie was darker and more realistic. Don't get me wrong the original is a classic but the remake wasn't bad like everyone puts it to be......Example, I love Batman Returns...instant Classic , but The Dark Knight Was an incredible movie . In my opinion New Freddy is bad ass too and they need to make another one. Still my Fav is Robert , but can't say the new one sucked....Again just my opinion,

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nonstopfreddy View Post
    I actually liked the movie was darker and more realistic. Don't get me wrong the original is a classic but the remake wasn't bad like everyone puts it to be......Example, I love Batman Returns...instant Classic , but The Dark Knight Was an incredible movie . In my opinion New Freddy is bad ass too and they need to make another one. Still my Fav is Robert , but can't say the new one sucked....Again just my opinion,
    Loved the remake as well. It'll never replace the original but it's certainly better than any found footage, demon, or saw crap that keep coming out. Bring me another Nightmare, Friday, Halloween, etc any day

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett62960 View Post
    Loved the remake as well. It'll never replace the original but it's certainly better than any found footage, demon, or saw crap that keep coming out. Bring me another Nightmare, Friday, Halloween, etc any day

Agreed another one of these would be awesome!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this point has been made I didnt get o read through all the posts, but in the original, he was also supposed to be a child molester, but there was a real world situation of a child molester going on and they didnt want people to think the film was pulling from that, so it changed to child killer... as far as the remake, the glove is still used for the same reason to scar and scare, I imagine in the remake a few of the kids still dissapeared at times before freddy was found out.