Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sweaters by Mondo

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonc View Post
    The spirit one is cheap garbage. You can see right through the thing.

You can tell by the collar how thick Mondo's sweater is. They look really good.

I just went with the Hot Topic sweater. It's got extra stripes, so it's not "screen-accurate". But I find screen-accuracy boring anyway. It's only $27 and it's an actual sweater, not a cheap Spirit shop costume.

Also digging those 8-bit Friday sweaters!
    Actually...you're wrong about the Spirit Halloween ones. This year they were pretty awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449972730.042105.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449972744.071815.jpg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wonderful wife bought me the Mondo sweater for Christmas this year...it is Awesome. Worlds above the quality of my 1st generation Hot Topic sweater, (purchased back in '02 or so) lol. Although I still really like the Hot Topic as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They look pretty good not far off the part 4 look either, what size did you get.

Reason I ask is because I see an XS on Ebay recently and according to there size description and extra small was 22 inches across the chest, which in my mind just seemed wrong, I wear a regular size 40 chest medium and was thinking about ordering one from them, instead of going the next option from Europe which is more than double the price by the time it gets here.

Thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I typically wear a men's Medium in all of my shirts, sweaters, etc. and ordered this in a medium as well. Fit is excellent in my opinion. It is a high quality, warm, and comfortable sweater.
    Quote Originally Posted by urallmychildrennow View Post
    They look pretty good not far off the part 4 look either, what size did you get.

Reason I ask is because I see an XS on Ebay recently and according to there size description and extra small was 22 inches across the chest, which in my mind just seemed wrong, I wear a regular size 40 chest medium and was thinking about ordering one from them, instead of going the next option from Europe which is more than double the price by the time it gets here.

Thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like it or not, as far as quality goes Mondo surpasses every other mass-produced sweaters out there because unlike most they're actual sweaters. Thick, durable, super warm. I've owned three (Two part one sweaters, one weathered and one clean and their sequel sweater.) and I absolutely love them. The stripe count might be off but honestly where else are you going to get a Part 1 styled sweater for less than 100 bucks ? They also have a good, well-fitting neck and waist and a color tone that isn't drab.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have discontinued them