User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Take on Freddy (or my "Re-Remake" Freddy)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the interest.

In December I was literally almost killed in a car accident. It was about 2 A.M. and I was on my way home from work. About 1000 feet from my exit on the freeway when a drunk driver (or drowsy driver, I don't know) slammed into my car, sending me spinning across I-80 East before I slammed into the other side of the freeway.

The driver never stopped and CHP and the police never found him/her. The car hit me and I spun so hard, my front bumper flew off the front end (the car hit my driver-side near the rear) and CHP never found it and said they couldn't believe how far it must have flown.

And I didn't even make the papers! No news segments! Nothin'!

On top of that, I was laid off of my job earlier in the year and have been living off my savings. So, yeah, things have been lame.

I'm just now starting to get back into my mask work. And I'll finally be able to 100% finish my Freddy mask. I'll get some updated pics soon. For now I'm readying another small run of my Camp Counslayer mask for Halloween to fund Freddy and my next projects.

So if you know anybody that might be interested, have them contact me. That'd really help me out! Thanks so much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonc For This Useful Post:

nowonmai (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonc View Post
    Thanks for the interest.

In December I was literally almost killed in a car accident. It was about 2 A.M. and I was on my way home from work. About 1000 feet from my exit on the freeway when a drunk driver (or drowsy driver, I don't know) slammed into my car, sending me spinning across I-80 East before I slammed into the other side of the freeway.

The driver never stopped and CHP and the police never found him/her. The car hit me and I spun so hard, my front bumper flew off the front end (the car hit my driver-side near the rear) and CHP never found it and said they couldn't believe how far it must have flown.

And I didn't even make the papers! No news segments! Nothin'!

On top of that, I was laid off of my job earlier in the year and have been living off my savings. So, yeah, things have been lame.

I'm just now starting to get back into my mask work. And I'll finally be able to 100% finish my Freddy mask. I'll get some updated pics soon. For now I'm readying another small run of my Camp Counslayer mask for Halloween to fund Freddy and my next projects.

So if you know anybody that might be interested, have them contact me. That'd really help me out! Thanks so much.
    wow things must have sucked atleast your alive considering your bumper flew so far people never found it I'm surprised you didn't atleast make the paper

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you're doing well.. Nice work on the Voorhees Mask..

Westchester, New York, United States, United States—>Florida, United states
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I like your take on the remake Freddy even more than I like the version seen with the remake movie. And that Jason is the best silicone Jason I've ever seen. Someone needs to take their work to eBay.
    One, two, freddys coming for you....

three, four, better lock your door....

five, six, grab your crucifix....

seven, eight, better stay awake....

nine, ten, never sleep again....

Every town has an Elm street

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool concept.. Thanks for sharing

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This really is superb work. You really need to get an eBay store up and running and/or your own website if you haven't already. Your work would be very highly sought-after. This is very high quality art.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing work man! The jason is killer to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content
    Q.O.T.S supporter

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found this thread, beautiful work and sorry to hear about the car accident. Hope things are going well, would love to see more!
    it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again