User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal Masks Is Officially In the Freddy Mask Business

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take Immortal's nose and put it on the Darkride and you have the perfect combo...

P.S.
    why would some 4th rate, sub tier website like HalloweenCostumes or Fun sell these officially licensed, amazing pieces ??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by litos07 View Post
    Take Immortal's nose and put it on the Darkride and you have the perfect combo...

P.S.
    why would some 4th rate, sub tier website like HalloweenCostumes or Fun sell these officially licensed, amazing pieces ??
    You think immortal's nose is better than darkride's?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have to look at an immortal mask again but the nose on the Darkride 4 looks weird to me as well. Always thought it looked huge for some reason. The darkride torched 1 Version 1 and Torched 2 are his best masks IMO.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett62960 View Post
    I'd have to look at an immortal mask again but the nose on the Darkride 4 looks weird to me as well. Always thought it looked huge for some reason. The darkride torched 1 Version 1 and Torched 2 are his best masks IMO.
    yes, the Darkride 1/2/3 is still better than the Immortal simply based on Robert's likeness...

when you buy an Immortal, you're paying a markup because of availability and security of actually getting a mask from a reputable dealer in a timely manner...

its a good buy for people who don't want to deal with the hassle of expediting and staying in contact with a Facebook seller...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, the Darkride 1/2/3 is still better than the Immortal simply based on Robert's likeness...

when you buy an Immortal, you're paying a markup because of availability and security of actually getting a mask from a reputable dealer in a timely manner...

its a good buy for people who don't want to deal with the hassle of expediting and staying in contact with a Facebook seller...
    I think it's well known by now how I feel about the darkride situation. I couldn't be happier that a reputable and large company will now be producing a quality Freddy mask for everyone. Nothing worse in this hobby than sending money into a black hole but it happens all too often....so yeah I'm with you. For the record from what I've seen, this new mask looks as good to me as anything else. Was just saying I never understood why everyone blew up so much over the darkride 4. It'd be my last choice from his line save maybe the vs. if I were to order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett62960 View Post
    I think it's well known by now how I feel about the darkride situation. I couldn't be happier that a reputable and large company will now be producing a quality Freddy mask for everyone. Nothing worse in this hobby than sending money into a black hole but it happens all too often....so yeah I'm with you. For the record from what I've seen, this new mask looks as good to me as anything else. Was just saying I never understood why everyone blew up so much over the darkride 4. It'd be my last choice from his line save maybe the vs. if I were to order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah, I stopped purchasing gloves from 2 different people - I only have 4 right now...

would have bought more, but I don't have time to follow up with fabrication progress and worrying if my purchase was worth it...

i think I said this sometime last year: "builders should take the time/effort/money to make 10-15 gloves IN ADVANCE and THEN sell them...would be a much easier dynamic for purchasing gloves...

same can be said with masks, sweaters and hats...

life would be easier this way for everyone...

less chance of getting EFFED by these builders...
    Last edited by litos07; 09-20-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just too bad the immortal mask doesn't have more of a Robert likeness. It's kind of a let down considering how much it was hyped up for months.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Grimm View Post
    It's just too bad the immortal mask doesn't have more of a Robert likeness. It's kind of a let down considering how much it was hyped up for months.
    I agree - for $1000, it's a letdown...

P.S.
    are these actually for sale anywhere ??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No mask can beat the darkride part 4 v2...It's the Best looking freddy mask available with robert likeness...btw the nose looks perfect !

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pennywise View Post
    No mask can beat the darkride part 4 v2...It's the Best looking freddy mask available with robert likeness...btw the nose looks perfect !

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Best mask on the market ?? Correct

nose looks perfect ?? Not correct