Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: razorgloves

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

razorgloves

Hello Freddy lovers. Just a quick question for anyone who has had dealings with razor gloves. I've ordered and paid for the superb looking numero uno glove over a week ago now and not heard a thing back,not even a conformation that they have my money and will make my glove.iv seen on other forums that Chris gets major busy making the gloves but I think I should hear something , I've even sent some messages through the website......should I just hang on some more? ?????????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't sweat this one I'm in the UK as well and have ordered from Chris before, and never had any problems when I ordered a BRC Deluxe for my better half. I basically emailed him with what I was after, paid and then waited. He does get busy, but I'm confident things will go well for you. It's worth the wait.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FurnaceFreak View Post
    Don't sweat this one I'm in the UK as well and have ordered from Chris before, and never had any problems when I ordered a BRC Deluxe for my better half. I basically emailed him with what I was after, paid and then waited. He does get busy, but I'm confident things will go well for you. It's worth the wait.
    Sounds promising. How long did u wait for the glove after payment. I just think it's good business to confirm an order especially when I've paid. .....

- - - Updated - - -

Did u contact him through his website on the contact page?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky78 View Post
    Sounds promising. How long did u wait for the glove after payment. I just think it's good business to confirm an order especially when I've paid. .....

- - - Updated - - -

Did u contact him through his website on the contact page?
    I think if I remember, it was about a month turnaround after the order was placed, as he was busy. I ordered a BRC Deluxe with mirror upgrade direct from his site, but also emailed him as well. He replied quickly. I'm guessing he has a lot of orders to work on.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if I remember, it was about a month turnaround after the order was placed, as he was busy. I ordered a BRC Deluxe with mirror upgrade direct from his site, but also emailed him as well. He replied quickly. I'm guessing he has a lot of orders to work on.
    Maybe I'll try and email him direct. I don't mind the wait it's just the not knowing that drives me mad....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'll try and email him direct. I don't mind the wait it's just the not knowing that drives me mad....
    Sounds like a good plan. The most important thing to find out, is know whether your payment reached him successfully. Then the ball can start rolling.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a good plan. The most important thing to find out, is know whether your payment reached him successfully. Then the ball can start rolling.
    I'm on the case, can't wait no more I'll let u know how I get on and post some pics when and if that beast turns up.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on the case, can't wait no more I'll let u know how I get on and post some pics when and if that beast turns up.
    Sounds good. I like Chris's work a lot. Here's my wife's BRC that I got her as a present...

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. I like Chris's work a lot. Here's my wife's BRC that I got her as a present...

Mate that looks sweet, and u have your missus involved with the whole Freddy thing, I love it. My missus doesn't get it at all...ha

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate that looks sweet, and u have your missus involved with the whole Freddy thing, I love it. My missus doesn't get it at all...ha
    Lol thanks. She's heavily into the horror scene in a big way. She goes to a lot of the horror conventions and has been lucky enough to have met Robert Englund, Tom Savini, Ray Park and the late Gunnar Hansen. I mainly concentrate on Freddy and also An American Werewolf In London...I love that film. We were at the filming locations in Wales (which doubled as the Yorkshire Moors) just last week.
    Last edited by FurnaceFreak; 03-07-2016 at 11:24 AM.