User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I Need Some Tips

  1. #1
    GloveBuilder1934's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking I Need Some Tips

    Ok So I'm Gonna Be Making Freddy Gloves soon I was wondering if anyone can help for my first glove like Places to get supplies, how to darken the glove ETC Just Tips if you can help thank you

  2. #2
    ranshiiekrueger84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 225 Times in 182 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weathering you have to learn on your own, but it's mainly heat for the armature, supplies you buy from your hardware and hobby shop

  3. #3
    nowonmai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 439 Times in 342 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything you could ever possibly want to know has already been posted here at one time or another, you just need to search for it.

  4. #4
    GloveBuilder1934's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ranshiiekrueger84 View Post
    Weathering you have to learn on your own, but it's mainly heat for the armature, supplies you buy from your hardware and hobby shop
    ty for the help

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nowonmai View Post
    Everything you could ever possibly want to know has already been posted here at one time or another, you just need to search for it.
    ty for the help

  5. #5
    brianDGW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 610 Times in 437 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EBay is probably tour best friend in finding stuff
    THE MACHINE////

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to brianDGW For This Useful Post:

    nowonmai (08-12-2016)

  7. #6
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 130 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianDGW View Post
    EBay is probably tour best friend in finding stuff
    Not for vintage 1178 Wells Lamont XD

  8. #7
    nowonmai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 439 Times in 342 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only place I've ever bought 1178's from is eBay. You've just got to search for the newest 'buy it now' listings several times a day every day untill you find what you're looking for. You can get a lot of great deals this way, and not just on prop stuff. I have around 25 or 30 airbrushes (all made in the U.S.) and only paid about $15 apeice for all but three or four of them. You just have to be diligent.

  9. #8
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 130 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowonmai View Post
    The only place I've ever bought 1178's from is eBay. You've just got to search for the newest 'buy it now' listings several times a day every day untill you find what you're looking for. You can get a lot of great deals this way, and not just on prop stuff. I have around 25 or 30 airbrushes (all made in the U.S.) and only paid about $15 apeice for all but three or four of them. You just have to be diligent.
    Oh my God everyday? Forget about it, i want to sleep XD

  10. #9
    nowonmai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 439 Times in 342 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't want them bad enough then, lol. Shit like that goes quick so you've got to be on top of it.

  11. #10
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 130 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowonmai View Post
    You don't want them bad enough then, lol. Shit like that goes quick so you've got to be on top of it.
    Yeah, my plan is actually buying those and send it to Jameson to make me a part 4. But as rare as it is just like P210 knives, it's a little bit more troublesome...so i'm done. Probably gonna buy the new style instead
    Last edited by CerealKiller; 08-12-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •