Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Template Question

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
    I think it's all on facebook group called "Freddy Glove Ninja Clan", if you have facebook
    can you give me a link to it?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the drama has been removed from the clan
    THE MACHINE////

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brianDGW For This Useful Post:

ranshiiekrueger84 (09-01-2016)

Westchester, New York, United States, United States—>Florida, United states
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody beats the man who has been around the part 1/2 hero the longest and knows it the most intimately. There are details that Mike has told me he hasn't put in everyone's gloves he did that only he knows about. There are also specific details that only his template glove owners know along with him. I don't blame him, he can't give up ALL its secrets. So, in short, your replica is missing things.
    One, two, freddys coming for you....

three, four, better lock your door....

five, six, grab your crucifix....

seven, eight, better stay awake....

nine, ten, never sleep again....

Every town has an Elm street

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianDGW View Post
    All the drama has been removed from the clan
    what does that mean?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the template drama
    THE MACHINE////

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in other words, Those who have seen the hero in person, and the screenused templates are out there as well as other details which have been spotted, next question

- - - Updated - - -

the best way to also do the templates for every glove is building off your hand

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.. I'm a total newbie here & I'll admit that I couldn't tell you the differences between templates & fakes & screen accurate gloves, etc.. All I know is that I first saw NOES when i was 14 yrs old & I saw every single sequel in the theatre & watch the DVD's with my children to this day... So I consider myself pretty much an unofficial expert..

All that truly matters is if your glove, mask, sweater, fedora.. whatever gives you that same feeling that the movies gave you.. The make up was constantly changing, so were the gloves & the outfits.. I think this was on purpose.. Your dreams are never really precise.. Freddy is an idea, not an absolute.. Just go with whatever makes you feel most connected to the character..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DropDeadFred For This Useful Post:

CerealKiller (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It happens at first, we all start somewhere though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ranshiiekrueger84 For This Useful Post:

CerealKiller (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No....everybody calm down. This guy just want help for the templates, fighting doesn't solve anything okay? No need to ask for credentials proves and he's right...all you need to do is practice, that's what everybody said regardless you're a newbie or an expert....it ain't shit. Practice is an answer for making a handmade item. Ranshie doesn't need to be Mike Becker to say "practice" and ranshie is not a newbie, he even being here longer than me and more experienced than me. Take a chill pill guys...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GloveBuilder1934 View Post
    can you give me a link to it?
    i can't give you the link because i got kicked out and blocked, i bet no one will ever forgive me. But that's fine, i can relay on this forum to get information i needed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neversleepagain2010 View Post
    Nobody beats the man who has been around the part 1/2 hero the longest and knows it the most intimately. There are details that Mike has told me he hasn't put in everyone's gloves he did that only he knows about. There are also specific details that only his template glove owners know along with him. I don't blame him, he can't give up ALL its secrets. So, in short, your replica is missing things.
    Hey, this glove community is NEVER about someone beat someone else's work. It's not a competition, it's a passion, it's a hobby. This glove community is for sharing experience and knowledge, not to diss "nobody beats this and that". I've seen 2 guys saying "Nobody beats Mark Petrie part 1" and "nobody beats Mike Becker". Come on...really? I thought this forum is better than FGNC. There supposed to be no secrets, it's just something we didn't figured out yet. It's like they show the iphone and you have to figure out how to make it exact. I really don't get what's the story and the reason to have secrets. It's not like we're trying to beat the screen used, come on
    Last edited by CerealKiller; 09-02-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, plus Jared has also been called out on stuff too, but anyways, with templates, I learn't how to make them my way, and I've even been in the ninja clan since 2012, plus even my first glove wasn't as good as where I am now