User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Furnace Freak by razorgloves.com

  1. #1
    daloopster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Furnace Freak by razorgloves.com

    I just received my razorgloves.com order today. Here is the Furnace Freak w/mirrored blades. I think it looks awesome.

    Last edited by daloopster; 09-12-2016 at 06:07 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to daloopster For This Useful Post:

    Darksword (09-13-2016)

  3. #2
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 130 Times in 94 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daloopster View Post
    I just received my razorgloves.com order today. Here is the Furnace Freak w/mirrored blades. I think it looks awesome.

    Furnace Freak is awesome

  4. #3
    daloopster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is CerealKiller. I also picked up the Boiler Room Creation and it looks pretty bad ass as well.

  5. #4
    BRUBANED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 285 Times in 221 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great glove for sure. Congrats!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUBANED For This Useful Post:

    daloopster (09-13-2016)

  7. #5
    Wolfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ALABAMA
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 69 Times in 62 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killer glove man !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content
    Q.O.T.S supporter

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfman For This Useful Post:

    daloopster (09-13-2016)

  9. #6
    Darksword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 236 Times in 184 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff. Looks like he's upgraded the leather since I bought mine a few years ago.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darksword For This Useful Post:

    daloopster (09-16-2016)

  11. #7
    DropDeadFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Nice.. I have the exact same glove coming this week.. I asked him to tarnish the mirrored blades a bit so they looked somewhat used.. I'll post pics when mine comes as well.. Looks great though. Definitely makes me more excited about receiving mine.. Thanks for sharing.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DropDeadFred For This Useful Post:

    daloopster (09-16-2016)

  13. #8
    FurnaceFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 123 Times in 104 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome glove. Looks great. A Furnace Freak from Chris is next on my list. His BRC Deluxe is really nice, especially with the mirror blades. Sweet.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FurnaceFreak For This Useful Post:

    daloopster (09-16-2016)

  15. #9
    daloopster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FurnaceFreak View Post
    Awesome glove. Looks great. A Furnace Freak from Chris is next on my list. His BRC Deluxe is really nice, especially with the mirror blades. Sweet.
    Thanks man, yeah the Boiler Room Creation is a nice glove. I ordered it with the Furnace Freak. My BRC doesn't have the mirrored blades tho. You can check out my youtube video of it here if you want to see his current BRC:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZffPYbaj3Q

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DropDeadFred View Post
    Very Nice.. I have the exact same glove coming this week.. I asked him to tarnish the mirrored blades a bit so they looked somewhat used.. I'll post pics when mine comes as well.. Looks great though. Definitely makes me more excited about receiving mine.. Thanks for sharing.
    No doubt you will love it man.
    Last edited by daloopster; 09-17-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: corrected link

  16. #10
    FurnaceFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 123 Times in 104 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daloopster View Post
    Thanks man, yeah the Boiler Room Creation is a nice glove. I ordered it with the Furnace Freak. My BRC doesn't have the mirrored blades tho. You can check out my youtube video of it here if you want to see his current BRC:
    http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZffPYbaj3Q
    I'll take a look at that one. Very sweet indeed. Here's the BRC I ordered last year with the mirror upgrades...
    http://springwoodslasher.com/forum/s...ner-BRC-Deluxe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •