User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WFX VS Inferno SCORE!

  1. #1
    Uncle_Dizzno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    WFX VS Inferno SCORE!

    Whoopie! I saw on Sunday that WFX had a VS Inferno up for bidding on their Ebay store. Scored it for $199 Monday evening. Can't wait till it gets here!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle_Dizzno For This Useful Post:

    freddyphile1428 (01-17-2017)

  3. #2
    ranshiiekrueger84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 225 Times in 182 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Inferno is not a VS mask, it's a generic mask

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ranshiiekrueger84 For This Useful Post:

    Uncle_Dizzno (01-17-2017)

  5. #3
    freddyphile1428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Boiler Room
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    1,412
    Thanked 367 Times in 298 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Dizzno View Post
    Whoopie! I saw on Sunday that WFX had a VS Inferno up for bidding on their Ebay store. Scored it for $199 Monday evening. Can't wait till it gets here!
    Congrats

    Quote Originally Posted by ranshiiekrueger84 View Post
    The Inferno is not a VS mask, it's a generic mask
    They do in fact make a "VS. Inferno" mask.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Freddy-Silic...-/142247183112

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to freddyphile1428 For This Useful Post:

    Uncle_Dizzno (01-17-2017)

  7. #4
    ElmStFx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    464
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 129 Times in 111 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, great looking mask!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ElmStFx For This Useful Post:

    Uncle_Dizzno (01-18-2017)

  9. #5
    DropDeadFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Dizzno View Post
    Whoopie! I saw on Sunday that WFX had a VS Inferno up for bidding on their Ebay store. Scored it for $199 Monday evening. Can't wait till it gets here!
    Congrats... Brian does awesome work & is a great guy. One word of advice though. Unless he has changed his policy, the difference between the eBay $199 version & the $400 website version is The Paint Job. This isn't always clear on the auctions.. I would ask Brian directly, but I believe the $199 version just gets you a single layer, one color paint job.. Brian has great customer service & communication.. He'll gladly answer your questions. Good luck, you'll Love his work.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DropDeadFred For This Useful Post:

    Uncle_Dizzno (01-19-2017)

  11. #6
    Uncle_Dizzno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DropDeadFred View Post
    Congrats... Brian does awesome work & is a great guy. One word of advice though. Unless he has changed his policy, the difference between the eBay $199 version & the $400 website version is The Paint Job. This isn't always clear on the auctions.. I would ask Brian directly, but I believe the $199 version just gets you a single layer, one color paint job.. Brian has great customer service & communication.. He'll gladly answer your questions. Good luck, you'll Love his work.
    Thanks for the info. Seeing as I got it for use in a haunted house, folks won't be able to see any major detail anyways. What exactly does one color layer mean? Is the whole mask a single block color? If that's the case, I do have silicone paints I can fill the burns with, but if it just means that there's no little veins and things, that's okay because the red light in the boiler room washes out detail a bit anyway.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •