Thread: Officially a darkrider

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Officially a darkrider

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tattooaddict1973 For This Useful Post:

freddyphile1428 (02-25-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tattooaddict1973 For This Useful Post:

freddyphile1428 (02-25-2017),JJS (07-18-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great but trust me you don't won't to be a dickrider feel great about your mask but your mask maker is a absolute cock sucking asshole who cons and cheats and disrespect the people who have put bread on his table. James your a cunt and a fucking coward

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooaddict1973 View Post

Congrats Fantastic score!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I shot him six times View Post
    Looks great but trust me you don't won't to be a dickrider feel great about your mask but your mask maker is a absolute cock sucking asshole who cons and cheats and disrespect the people who have put bread on his table. James your a cunt and a fucking coward
    You may have issues with James, but however valid they might be, this is not the time nor place to vent with vulgarity and rage. You are creating unneeded drama in the OP's thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to freddyphile1428 For This Useful Post:

cantsleep78 (04-05-2019)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the vulgarity but the truth is the truth and people need to take there tongues out of James ass and be honest his a fraud and needs to be brought down not celebrated. Darkride is the con man of the mask business a cheat people really really need to speak the truth and clean there tongues from all the ass licking they do towards Darkride. He isn't a God he's a asshole who steals people's money and hides behind his flock of brainwashed ass lickers he's a coward

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the vulgarity but the truth is the truth and people need to take there tongues out of James ass and be honest his a fraud and needs to be brought down not celebrated. Darkride is the con man of the mask business a cheat people really really need to speak the truth and clean there tongues from all the ass licking they do towards Darkride. He isn't a God he's a asshole who steals people's money and hides behind his flock of brainwashed ass lickers he's a coward
    I don't know James personally, nor have I ever ordered a mask from him, so you're preaching to the wrong person. This thread was not created for you to vent nor will it take the place of a therapist. Stop creating drama in the OP's thread, which was simply made to show off their new mask.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Tattooaddict and Freddyphile I apologise for letting my emotions get the better of me and for being selfish and venting my opinions in the wrong place. It's a great mask Tattooaddict and I'm shore you will enjoy it immensely. Freddyphile thanks for being the voice of reason and calling me up on my ranting. Sorry guys

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I shot him six times For This Useful Post:

cantsleep78 (04-05-2019),freddyphile1428 (02-26-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Tattooaddict and Freddyphile I apologise for letting my emotions get the better of me and for being selfish and venting my opinions in the wrong place. It's a great mask Tattooaddict and I'm shore you will enjoy it immensely. Freddyphile thanks for being the voice of reason and calling me up on my ranting. Sorry guys
    Not a problem lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tattooaddict1973 For This Useful Post:

freddyphile1428 (02-26-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's okay. I would probably be just as upset as you, if I were in your shoes. It's understandable and we all get a little hotheaded at times. Apology accepted.