User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: As Seen Today Part 4 Replica by me

  1. #1
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 127 Times in 92 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    As Seen Today Part 4 Replica by me

    These photos looks familiar to ya? Alright guys my replica AST part 4 is done and done. Received my leather gloves from Michael Ramirez last night and i finished it today including carving the mule stamp. The other leather glove is for my Part 2 promo, i have to replace the hem and the strap. So here you go guys, my "Master Child" AST Part 4.
    IMG_6829.jpgIMG_6830.jpgIMG_6818.jpgIMG_6820.jpgIMG_6822.jpg

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CerealKiller For This Useful Post:

    freddyphile1428 (01-28-2018),JJS (02-24-2018)

  3. #2
    EvilAshLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outstanding work - looks great!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EvilAshLives For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (01-29-2018),JJS (02-24-2018)

  5. #3
    Asmodeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 157 Times in 128 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your AST looks better than the Becker glove. Feels more real, like an actual movie prop. Plus it looks more accurate. Wonderful job. Just amazing. It has that rawness that Mike's gloves don't have IMO. A masterpiece, without a question. What a goddamn glove.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asmodeus For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (02-09-2018),JJS (02-24-2018)

  7. #4
    freddyphile1428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Boiler Room
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    1,410
    Thanked 367 Times in 298 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
    These photos looks familiar to ya? Alright guys my replica AST part 4 is done and done. Received my leather gloves from Michael Ramirez last night and i finished it today including carving the mule stamp. The other leather glove is for my Part 2 promo, i have to replace the hem and the strap. So here you go guys, my "Master Child" AST Part 4.
    IMG_6829.jpgIMG_6830.jpgIMG_6818.jpgIMG_6820.jpgIMG_6822.jpg

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freddyphile1428 For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (02-09-2018),JJS (02-24-2018)

  9. #5
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 127 Times in 92 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Your AST looks better than the Becker glove. Feels more real, like an actual movie prop. Plus it looks more accurate. Wonderful job. Just amazing. It has that rawness that Mike's gloves don't have IMO. A masterpiece, without a question. What a goddamn glove.
    Thanks for the compliment, i'm very happy to hear that. Not meant to compete Becker or anyone else, i'm just trying to make it look like the screen used prop as accurate as possible so i could display it beside my Part 4 hero like a history piece. Appreciated your compliment sir

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CerealKiller For This Useful Post:

    Asmodeus (02-12-2018)

  11. #6
    David SG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Alicante (Spain)
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have done an excellent job in these two gloves. I can see that you are a person who takes care of the smallest detail. Congratulations my friend.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to David SG For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (02-16-2018)

  13. #7
    CerealKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 127 Times in 92 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David SG View Post
    You have done an excellent job in these two gloves. I can see that you are a person who takes care of the smallest detail. Congratulations my friend.
    I tried my best, thanks for the compliment

  14. #8
    David SG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Alicante (Spain)
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you really got it Seno. Take care !!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to David SG For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (02-20-2018)

  16. #9
    JJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 43 Times in 32 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
    These photos looks familiar to ya? Alright guys my replica AST part 4 is done and done. Received my leather gloves from Michael Ramirez last night and i finished it today including carving the mule stamp. The other leather glove is for my Part 2 promo, i have to replace the hem and the strap. So here you go guys, my "Master Child" AST Part 4.
    IMG_6829.jpgIMG_6830.jpgIMG_6818.jpgIMG_6820.jpgIMG_6822.jpg
    Absolutely awesome work.. you should be proud....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to JJS For This Useful Post:

    CerealKiller (02-25-2018)

  18. #10
    Forevergrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Jawdropper ...beautiful work !!! This just ROCKS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •