User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special Sizing question & Kind of Leather glove material, NOT brand name

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ranshiiekrueger84 View Post
    building it actually costs way more, because you have to go through a ton of scrap pieces
    I have access to scrap metal and lots of copper piping for free. Ppl I know and friends I've made locally. Scratch each other's back lol. I guess you could say we are horders or pack rats. But I'm always keeping stuff for projects to build. I also know plumbers who have copper pipe just rolling around in their work truck. I'm pretty resourceful when it comes to getting raw materials and it helps that I live in a city where EVERYTHING is available. I am fortunate to have easy access to materials of all kinds.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't D.I.Y the VS glove, you can only get it directly from Joe, if you're doing a Part 1/2, you can use a carolina glove, if it's a 4-6 glove, that's all new style 1178 leathers, but they are rare now
    Hey, I got my gloves today. What do you think? Wells Lamont. Red ball and taper. I realize it don't have the leather tab or metal clasp, but they were already broke in and worn and the best part was I got them for just a few dollars!
    20180328_181902.jpg
    Last edited by ReldvS1; 03-28-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to replace the clasp and strap as well as the buckle, good price though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ranshiiekrueger84 For This Useful Post:

ReldvS1 (03-28-2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to replace the clasp and strap as well as the buckle, good price though
    I figure I can make new leather tab from excess leather from Palm but I'm stumped on metal clasp for now. The strap... made from, more leather? If so, Just cut thin piece from left glove? Do you know thickness and length of strap?...and if you have any suggestions for making or taking from something else, a metal clasp, I'd appreciate that advice as well.

Last edited by ReldvS1; 03-28-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found these for the metal clasp maybe. What do you think? Not Wells Lamont but, they are only around 5 dollars.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my Rubies supreme glove today. Box was destroyed, but the glove seems intact. Now, just have to figure out how to remove their glove and put mine on. (Also got my sweater)

Last edited by ReldvS1; 03-29-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got these VERY cheap. Has leather tab, metal clasp and metal ball. You could probably make this into a decent glove with a Lil modding. What do you think?