User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part 1 Pinky

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I might give a go at replicating the glove Part 2 style. May even throw in a paper fastener for good measure

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody will know the difference even if you use a normal rivet, but if you plan on doing it for yourself for your collection, go for it

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just a bit of authenticity matters, it can be left out tho if you want. I do use it on mine, i had to say if you want to have that "feel" go for it. It feels a bit different than regular double cap rivets, feels less solid...but then again it's accurate :P up to you i guess. Paper fastener is cheap xD the cheapest authenticity to get.
    IMG_8591.jpg
    Last edited by CerealKiller; 06-21-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah for sure! I can imagine when wearing the glove the pinky would have a little wiggle room when extending and retracting the fingers. Ill definitely include one, but think I may tack the two metal straps down with a little friendly solder. I know it's not accurate, but the cap itself is much thicker looking than the others and as I said im sure movement is affected too

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamslasher View Post
    Yeah for sure! I can imagine when wearing the glove the pinky would have a little wiggle room when extending and retracting the fingers. Ill definitely include one, but think I may tack the two metal straps down with a little friendly solder. I know it's not accurate, but the cap itself is much thicker looking than the others and as I said im sure movement is affected too
    If you're going to tack the bottom to the backplate, what's gonna happen is the cap will sticking up when you move the finger down, the pinky knuckle and the backplate isn't supposed to be tightly attached
    IMG_8611.jpg