User Tag List

Thread: TOTS Good Guys Doll

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOTS Good Guys Doll

If you're a Child's Play or Chucky fan in general, I highly recommend getting the new one-to-one scale Good Guys Doll from Trick or Treat Studios. We have the Kickstarter exclusive limited edition with certificate signed by Chris Zephro (President), Justin Mabry (Art Director) and none other than Brad Dourif himself (The Lakeshore Strangler), numbered to only 50 worldwide. Every detail was put into this, with the exception of having a voice box or battery compartment. While the Kickstarter limited edition and regular Kickstarter numbered edition are both sold out, you can still pre-order the Good Guys Doll with box on TOTS' website with a release date of August/September.

https://www.trickortreatstudios.com/...guys-doll.html

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seem some inconsistencies in the ones people are getting. Saw one with chips taking out of it. Also saw one with scuff marks. Heard some sets of hair were not cut accurately. Now I know this is a mass produced item from China but personally would rather buy second hand or buy one directly through Garrett.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phil Slasher For This Useful Post:

freddyphile1428 (03-05-2019)